Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Getting Ready For Easter!!

I had a local school market for a Primary School on the weekend, so wanted to make sure that I had something for the children to enjoy!
I had seen lots of punch-art on Pinterest or the normal internet sites, but couldn't make them, because the punches that I had, didnt quite work...

So I decided to turn off the laptop and begin to make my own bunny. And this is how this cutie came about!
The new Bow Builder Punch makes this gorgeous little bow, just perfect for this project!

 I tell ya tho, the fishing line whiskers were very trying!! I needed to concentrate to put those under the little bunny nose!!
And the little splash of bling with the rhinestone finished them off!

Once I was happy with one little rabbit, I needed to make more, of course! So then I decided to make 40 of them..

Once each bunny was punched, sponged, glued and completely built, they were placed, front and centre on these containers that I have had laying around for about 3 years!! (Nothing like rushing into using them quickly, hey?)



I am so hoppy, oops, I mean happy with how they have turned out AND it is my design!!

I had so many positive remarks about my bunny containers, it was lovely to hear that they were received so well.

Come back in a couple of days, to see how my 10 year son came up with an ingenious way to display my containers, so that they were seen by everyone...
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.