Monday, April 6, 2015

My Easter Gift

Wowzers, it's been a while since my last post... Work deadlines, migraines and school holidays have caused all that, sadly...anyway, back to why we are here, right :)

Our  family does small gifts at Easter, so I decided to use one of my many, many Maccona jars for one of them.  My gorgeous neice Rillie loves all things a bit freaky, so this fitted the bill, totally!!

I decorated the jar using retired Designer Paper and the Bow Tie punch, amongst others, coming up with this funky bunny to match the belly band around the jar.


And in all the yumminess of chocolate, I buried these hair ties. a bit cute, hey?
I hope Rillie doesn't think that we are only giving her a jar of chocolate, 'cos these will look great in her stunning hair!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.