Friday, November 6, 2015

Love Is In The Air...

As promised, not so long ago, I am now sharing my latest Card In a Box.

Some of your may know that when I was younger, I was in Foster Care. During this time I was placed with a family that to this day, are very special to me. They became my honory Aunt & Uncle & Cousins. I went to family gatherings with them, celebrated Christmas and birthdays with them & learnt lots of life lessons, just as families do when they spend so much time together. 

I recently received an invitation to celebrate an impending marriage for their eldest boy, so was super excited to  make something so unique for them. Scott and Adriana will be married soon, in Columbia, so we had a great gathering. I got to catch up with so many people from my past, that I remember growing up with... It truly was special!

So here is the Card In a Box that I made for the gorgeous couple that are jet setting soon, to be married in Adriana's hometown, over-seas. 
Using lots of hearts, Real Red, Whisper White & Glimmer Paper mounted on acetate, I came up with this... It clearly goes outside the boundaries of the C6 envelope, so I used the next size up, to keep those hearts safe. 


I wish them so much happiness for their married life & I cant wait to hear about their Wedding and travels.

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.